Energy Ball Recipe
PUMPKIN PIE ENERGY BALLS
Servings: 18 (1 serving = 1 ball)
- 1 cup of 1st Phorm Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter or any Nut Butter
- 1 scoop of Level-1 Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Powder or any protein powder
- 5 tbsp of Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tbsp of Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Lilly’s White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Crushed Graham Crackers or Gluten Free Graham Crackers
1. Mix together your almond butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
2. Add in the protein, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, and white chocolate chips until the mixture is fully combined and there are no clumps. The dough will be a little wet, but if it’s too sticky to work with, add an extra tbsp of coconut flour until you reach the desired consistency.
3. Roll the dough into roughly tablespoon-sized balls for a total of 18.
4. Optional – If you’d like to, you may roll the balls in the crushed graham cracker.
5. Refrigerate the energy balls for 15-20 minutes before serving.
*Can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
MACROS PER SERVING: